Making fruit syrups has been a part of our Gullah family’s traditions for generations. Our families were great farmers and husbandry and often created recipes from the fruits they grew from the land. Tastee Treats syrups are handmade in small batches with only the finest ingredients that the Low Country of South Carolina offers.
We offer a convenient way to share three different flavors of our award-winning syrup in a build-your-own gift pack. Choose three of your favorite flavors from our Handmade Syrup Collection. Tastee Treats will gift wrap the syrups in a decorative box and ship it to you or a loved one. Tastee Treats syrups are versatile and can be used as a condiment on breakfast and dessert dishes. Here are colorful and delicious ideas using our syrup:
. Topping for pancakes, waffles, French toast, or crepes
· Stir for yogurt and oatmeal
· Base for fruity vinaigrettes
· Lemonade, or mocktail ingredient
· Addition to smoothies, milkshakes, or ice cream floats
· Glaze or marinade on grilled chicken, beef, pork, and/or seafood.
· Addition to barbecue sauce