Making fruit syrups has been a part of our Gullah family’s traditions for generations. Our families were great farmers and husbandry and often create recipes from the fruits they grew from the land. Tastee Treats syrups are handmade in small batches with only the finest ingredients that the Low Country of South Carolina offers.
We offer a convenient way to share five different flavors of our award-winning syrup. In this gift crate, we’ve included Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Strawberry and Raspberry Flavor syrups. Tastee Treats syrups are versatile and used as a condiment on breakfast and dessert dishes. Try our mini-syrups collections and determine your favorite. Here are colorful and delicious ideas using our syrup as a:
. topping for pancakes, waffles, French toast, or crepes
· stir-in for yogurt and oatmeal
· base for fruity vinaigrettes
· lemonade, or mocktail ingredient
· addition to smoothies, milkshakes or ice cream floats
· glaze or marinade on grilled chicken, beef, pork, and/or seafood.
· addition to barbecue sauce